Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Edible art: littlefoodjunction

Thanks to my friend Shikha who introduced me to the “Little food junction”.


Smita Srivastava is a real creative person. Her blog is full of creative ideas for presenting food as works of art. May it be plain fruits to salads, sandwiches to pizza, she can turn food from “good to eat” to “great to look”…


I had to share these with you all….


(All images are works of Smita Srivastava from Little Food Junction…)
valentine tiffin choo choo train

kiddy b'fast  fruit lolli
womens day fish
 
Mouth watering….. Simply Awesome!!! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Dear Varada

    Thanks for liking my creations, its a real honor n encouragement to get ones creations published on other blogs . Deeply appreciate all the pains you took for selecting the images n writing such warm words abt me ....

    I'l be visiting ur space often to look all the yummy treats you make ..

    Happy Blogging !!!!
    Smita
    @Little Food Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, Nachiketa and Smita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!! Please feel free to share what you think of this post. I'll make every attempt to respond to your requests, if any.

Thanks for dropping by.